kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Friday, February 29, 2008

WEDDING SHOWCASE...

Last weekend we had the very fun Wedding Showcase. This is the fist year for this event and it was AMAZING!!! The organizers that I worked with, Candice Lewis with Urban Floral and Nicole Christiansen with Any Occasion did an outstanding job. From the decorations, to the music and ambiance, it was such a fun day! I was even able to help a little bit with the fashion show and that was great fun for me as well.

Serendipity played a HUGE role in the day. They had a great space for their booth overlooking the entire fair, and they did all of the hair and make-up for the "fashion bridal" show. It was incredible to see how they transformed these girls. Three of my past clients were in the fashion show and they all did a great job. You might recognize some of them in the sideshow!

TO SEE A SLIDE SHOW OF THE DAYS FESTIVITIES AND ALL OF THE HAPPY BRIDES CLICK HERE!

My favorite part of the day was seeing all of these young hip brides come through. We had so many willing and fun participants in our "Happiest Bride Contest". The contest was for a free bridal or engagement and all day wedding coverage for FREE FREE FREE FREE!!! No strings attached! So, before we go any further, let me announce the big winner of our FREE wedding package.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is my fun booth. I loved my space, the lighting was so interesting! There were colored spot lights shining in all directions and it seemed like everything was just glowing...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is my good friend Celeste who came with her sister who is getting married in about a month.

Photobucket

This was Serendipities staging area...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The girls enjoying the fashion show!
Photobucket

This is Nicole and Candice. They are so cute!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Shellee Draper said...

Your booth is so pretty! I really like what you did. Good job! Fun Pics

Megan said...

What a cool booth! I really like how you used the fabric divider.