kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Thursday, February 28, 2008

TOP THREE...

Wow, this happiest bride contest has been a painstaking process. We had so much fun and took pictures of so many happy brides. I could not possibly choose, so I sent the pictures off to a non bias photographer to pick my happiest bride. So, with the deadline of today, she called me and said that she just could not make a decision, and really needed to sleep on it. Here is a sneak peak of the 3 finalists. After a good nights sleep we will see who we end up with tomorrow.... Ta Ta for now!

(feel free to leave a comment and weigh in on who you think the happiest bride should be!)

IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

Scott said...

By far it is #2 - not only is she the happiest bride, but you can definitely tell that he's the happiest groom in the world! Look at those faces!

Candyce said...

Totally number two. You cant beat a groom who trudges along to a wedding show AND stays happy.

Shellee Draper said...

K the couple in the middle is HILARIOUS and they look really happy. I have to say, the guy pushes that one over the edge. LOVE it! I vote for number 2!

Karen Brown said...

You even know how to pull out people's personalities at the bridal fair! You are so awesome. I have to agree with the other posts. Any guys that comes to the bridal fair and smiles deserves to get free wedding photography! My vote is for #2 all the way.

Amy Johnson said...

I'm with everyone else...#2 looks the happiest! What a fun couple!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!! #2 all the way. Too funny. :o)Ditto to the fact that the groom in the photo really added to it!