kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Terra & Jody

Those of you that live where you do not experience the 4 seasons really miss out. Sure, in some respects you may miss out on pushing snow, and driving on bad roads, and being cold and wet most of the time... However, looking at pictures like this just makes me want to be out in the fun of it all. Remember when you were a kid out in the yard building a snowman? These pictures really take me back to days like that.

I met Terra and Jody at a bridal fair in January. They are such a cool couple. They are doing a really amazing destination wedding in January of 2009, so you will be seeing them for a while... Terra has the most AMAZING green eyes! They are so easy to be around and it was great fun to shoot their engagements.

A special "thanks" to Melissa who joined us for the photo shoot and who was a great help juggling everything from coats, to boots, to cameras, to keys all while lugging through snow that was sometimes to our knees!!!

To see a slide show of their beautiful session click HERE!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Joanna Taylor said...

These are so fun. They do make you want to go out and play:)
And, that is just a gorgeous location!

Bruce Daniels said...

Wow Kelly you are awesome. I just love your work. I check your blog on a regular basis. And thought I would finally comment.

Shellee Draper said...

Really great engagements Kellee! I love the snow. I can honestly say I have never done an engagement in that much snow! I've been knee deep for wedding shots but never engagements. . . wow. Great job as always!

Erin said...

Wow, these are great. You really make the snow look good.