kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Monday, February 4, 2008

Melissa..

On Friday I had so much fun doing Melissa's senior pictures. It has been a little while since I have shot a senior and I honestly forgot how much fun it is. Melissa and I ran all over snapping such cute pictures. She is such a beautiful girl. She has killer eyes, amazing hair, and she is just cute from head to toe. She was so easy to work with because she knew exactly how she wanted her pictures to look.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I am so sick of this snow. It just seems to keep coming! Right now I dread every time I have to go out and shoot in it, but then when I am editing these winter wonderland shots I LOVE IT! I guess you can't have your cake and eat it too...

Well, thanks for all of the fun Melissa. I hope you enjoy your pictures! To see a slide show of her session click HERE!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Shellee Draper said...

What a cute girl. Great job on the seniors. I love the snowboard shots. She's no sissy. Yeah!!

Amy Johnson said...

I am in love with the University sign shot! What a fantastic idea. It really captures where she is at in life! And of course I love the black and white up close one. Her eyes are killer!

aboutimage said...

I also love the University shot! What a great idea. They are all so beautiful, as is she.

Senior shots must be fun. It's not at all common here in Canada. (sigh)