kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Monday, February 25, 2008

Suzanne & Trent

I had so much fun at the Bridal Fair this weekend. I will be posting some pictures from the event. Thank you to everyone who stopped by to say hello. I will be posting the winner of the Happiest Bride contest on WEDNESDAY, so keep checking back!

I am so excited to post Suzanne and Trent's wedding. These two are so in love that it radiates from them. Honestly, when you look at these pictures tell me that you don't feel it. They are such a beautiful couple, and they completely fit together. They are such nice people, and I have thoroughly enjoyed getting to know them better. I LOVE Suzanne's smile. It is gorgeous - and it makes me so happy to look at it. Ok, so I am sorry I posted so many pictures, but there were well over 1.000 pictures from their wedding day and I had to work really hard to narrow it down even this much.

Slide Show


Photobucket

Photobucket
natural beauty - seriously a striking girl...

Photobucket

Photobucket
I thought this was a cool shot that Shellee (my sister and candid shooter) took while I was hanging the dress up in the window. I am a bit scared of heights, and it was a quite nerving to stand in a window 23 stories high. But neat picture...

Photobucket
...so what do I do? I made the boys do the same thing.

Photobucket
Trent is so sweet - he just couldn't hold back the tears when he saw his sweet Suzanne appear in the isle.

Photobucket

Photobucket
The details of this wedding were incredible. Suzanne and her sister are florists and the flowers were AMAZING! Just check out the flowers on this cake alone!

Photobucket
LET THE PARTY BEGIN... Trent and Suzanne are big rock band fans and had rock band set up in the grooms room. How fun is that? There is nothing like letting loose on your wedding day!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The cake cutting at this wedding ranks up at the top of my favorite ever! They hammered each other. And then when it was all over, check out the next shot - he honestly licked it off of the side of her face. Doesn't she look thrilled...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
A little YMCA anyone?

Photobucket

Thanks Suzanne and Trent for allowing me to be a part of your fantastic day. I can't wait to see you both again...

3 comments:

Shellee Draper said...

Very Pretty Kellee! It's fun to see all the pics together. You did a great job. I bet Suzanne is going to love these!

Suzanne Bray said...

Kellee,
I LOVE LOVE LOVE them! Thank you so much!

Cynthia said...

Kellee, I just got through all of the pictures and they are just beautiful. It's easy to relive the wedding looking at your pictures. You made me cry again with some of those shots of her and Trent. Thank you so much for spending so much time with us, these are just priceless.