kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Sunday, February 10, 2008

Stephanie and Dave

Wow, I have so much to say about this one. BUT, before I get started I was in Salt Lake City this weekend shooting Ali and Andrew's wedding pictures. OMYGSH! We has so much fun... I am so excited to post them so check back soon - Megan and I created some AMAZING one of a kind images!

Ok so Stephanie and Dave. I have know Stephanie for about 9 years now. She is one of my best friends little sister (you may know Celeste - I post her kids pictures from time to time). She is such a cute girl and I was so excited to meet Dave. They go together like bread and butter, ice cream and caramel (my favorite), cheese and crackers, bee's and honey... sorry I got a bit carried away there. But seriously they are so adorable together and I can see how happy Stephanie is.

We went to some fun locations here in Logan and we had a great time. We have SOOOOOO much snow here in Logan. You can see the piles in some of the pictures. We wet down through this field and there were places where we could hardly walk because the snow was so high. WOW! I am so ready to be able to lay people down on the ground and even set down - We are ready for a change of pace and a new season... If anyone out there has a say in that - get on with it!! Hee Hee Hee.

To see a slide show of their session click HERE!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I have never had so much fun!!! I love these pictures almost as much as I love this man! It was a once in a life time experience! Thanks Kellee!

Kellee Smith said...

Stephanie, you are so cute! My friend was over while I was editing them and she could not believe how beautiful you are. I can not wait to do your bridals. You guys are going to be so much fun to work with! I am SOOOOO happy you love them...

Amy Johnson said...

Great pics! I especially love the one in the "haystack". Very romantic!

aboutimage said...

What a fun couple! Great images. They have such a beautiful variety of engagement photos -- that's always nice to have.