kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Thursday, February 7, 2008

Baby Ava...

Oh little Ava... This morning I was able to shoot a beautiful new little baby. Miss Ava Jean Buttars! Her mom Sarah and I met a few years ago when she had baby Brok and now I had the fun opportunity to shoot their new baby girl. She was SOOOOOOOOOO good. She hardly fussed or cried at all, and she was such a little beauty!

To see a Slide Show of their session click HERE!

Here are a "few" (sorry, but I had a lot) of my favorites from our session today.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

7 comments:

Shellee Draper said...

OOOhhhh Ahhhhh, what a cute little newborn. She's new! Darling.

Michelle said...

Kellee, what a sweet baby girl! Newborn pics are so fun. Beautiful!

Amy Johnson said...

They are beautiful! Second one from the bottom is my fav. sorry, you probably don't care which ones are my fav, but I'll tell you anyway! :)

nikkol said...

What beautiful photos! Ohhh, save a slot for me in May when my little one arrives....

Erin Rupp Bowcutt said...

Oh she is so beautiful! I can't believe the shots you get! You capture every moment!
Oh and the dog is a pitbull and he will be in the garage and only come in once in a while! He is cute though isn't he! What kind of dogs do you have?

Soto family said...

Hi Kellee! Your pics are always so beautiful! What a cute little baby! I can't wait for my "post-wedding" bridals! It will be a HOOT! :)

Anonymous said...

Kellee, I love Sarah's baby's pictures! Isn't she adorable. I stumbled onto your blog and I actually am good friends with Sarah and work with her. I love the baby's eyelashes. Anyways, I never got to tell you thank you for helping Meg out with our Formals. They were beautiful. Tell your husband thanks for all he does as well.