kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Monday, February 4, 2008

Nicole & Jake

This weekend I shot in some fun new locations with Nicole and Jake. It was a COLD day, and we saw a little of everything in the way of weather that day. It snowed, it was sunny, it was windy, and it even got a bit warm. I had wet cold feet by the time we were done, but it was a blast!

If I have ever taken your pictures you know I have a "problem" with peoples names. It is a serious problem. Megan, my candid shooter, has always got my back when it comes to this "issue". However, I seem to run into the most problems when I am not with Megan. So, all day I kept calling Jake - Nate. So, JAKE - sorry again! If it makes you feel any better I use to call my husband "Dave" - ya, it's Dan... Enough said!

To see a SLIDE SHOW of Nicole and "JAKE" click HERE!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Zoolander...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Amy Johnson said...

I'm always anxious to see where you place the ring with every session! You are so creative! These shots are awesome. How do you find these new places? Do you just go scouting around?

Tiffany said...

Kellee ~
These are all so great!! I love this shoot!! What great shots and great variety!!
Fantastic job!!

Shellee Draper said...

Cute Engagements Kel. I cannot believe the snow! It must be hard to pose in snow. Their bums aren't wet in any of the pics. Good Job!

Kellee Smith said...

Thanks guys. Amy I am always looking for new places, but on this photo shoot I had one think in mind to do and did something completely different. I am very inspired in each moment. Thanks for comments. I have 3 shots in 3 days this weekend, so check back again very soon!