kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Monday, February 25, 2008

Baby Halle

DON'T FORGET TO SCROLL DOWN TO SEE TRENT AND SUZANNE'S WEDDING...

A little over a week ago my family went down to Highland to see our new beautiful little niece Halle Brielle Smith. She was sooooo sweet. We had a wonderful trip and were able to visit with my husband's grandparents while we were there. It was such a lovely day! However, my favorite part was taking some snap shots of the new little bab! I shot most of these wide open with my 1.4 50mm. It was so much fun!

To see "favorite Aunt Kellee's slide show" click HERE!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
one of my favorite pictures. I love her little lips!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Aimee said...

How precious are these pictures!! I just love them. As always the way you capture the moment is incredible!!

Kellee Smith said...

Thanks Aimee, I can't wait to get my hands on your little one this summer!

Kellee Smith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.