kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Saturday, December 13, 2008

Ashley and Fred

You know how when you meet some people you just click with them. I totally felt this way about Ashley. We are doing her amazing wedding this summer in Colorado. They came up to Logan for their engagement session and we had a blast...

SLIDESHOW
B&W SLIDE

































CELESTE - THANKS FOR THE AWESOME CANDIDS
Let me now what you think...

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

These are amazing Kellee!!

Jessica B Photography said...

Sweet couch! And they DO look like a really fun couple!

Britney said...

These are great! I LOVE that first one, what a awesome shot!

Stephanie said...

How in the world do you get these amazing shots! I love them all!! The 3rd one is my favorite, but seriously..these are fab! ;D

Leslie said...

I LOVE the black and white slideshow! I am just lovin your style.

Bruce Daniels said...

Kellee-

You are awesome as always. She has incredible eyes. Nice job bringing them out.