kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Friday, December 5, 2008

Mindy and Nate

I had such a great time with these two. They are such a funny couple, and so cute with each other! I LOVE the look and feel of their pictures, and Mindy has the most beautiful eyes. So chocolate brown and big and, oh, a photographers dream!

SLIDE SHOW

























Let me know what you think...

8 comments:

Chelsea said...

Oh I love her:) I'm so glad she is having you be her photographer!!! great pictures!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!! I love the colors in the last two. The kissing one in the field is my favorite! Great job!

Ashlie said...

Great job Kellee. You are so good at posing!

Celeste Russell said...

Beautiful Kellee. Love the Location!

Anonymous said...

wow look at those chompers

Melissa Papaj Photography said...

Nice shots, especially number 7...very candid moment.

Shine said...

Lovin these Kellee! that last one would be a hot canvas! she does have amazing eyes! Wow!

megan reeder said...

I love these! What a good looking couple! I love the barn and field pics. How can someone have such big pretty eyes? Not fair....