kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Let's take care of business.

IF YOU ARE BOARD KEEP READING. THIS IS A LONG BORING POST!!!

IF YOU ARE PART OF THE MBK FAMILY (i.e. a past or current bride, a friend, a college, etc.) then e-mail me your address and I will try to get everyone a Christmas card. I don't have all of my past brides current addresses, so be sure and send it to me at kellee@momentsbykellee.com to be on the VIP list! I want to send out Christmas wishes to all of you early next week!

Oh there is so much to say. Today I was able to go down to SL and shoot with one of my FAVORITE photographers at a wedding. I had a smashing good time and it was fantastic. I will post those pictures next week.

Today I had a comment from an anonymous person (feel free to leave your name) that read...

Kellee,

You mentioned a couple of months ago that you would be making BIG changes with your site or offering things that you wouldn't see anywhere else. We've been waiting to see what those changes are and haven't seen you blog about anything since that time. We're all interested to see what you're doing!

Thanks for keeping me on my toes "Anonymous". As promised some great stuff is on its way. It is a busy time of year both personally and professionally and it is taking a bit more time than originally anticipated... I have a new website that is going to knock your socks off. It is still under production, but should be done soon... I will show you a sneak peak of my FAVORITE part of it before Christmas (I PROMISE)! I have a new blog coming at the same time. I am hoping to premier both on January 1st.

My team is gearing up for the Bridal Fair season with some cool new things (and events). I will announce more about that when it gets a bit closer. We are doing things at this bridal fair that we have never done before. It is requiring a LOT more work but has been so fun to work on. Celeste and Megan have been a HUGE part in pulling everything together. We are all working tirelessly to be ready to meet and greet all of you brides out there.

I have been doing some INSANE shoots in the past few weeks. We did a destination bridal that will hopefully hit my blog this week that is going to be something you have absolutely never seen before. OH - I cannot wait!

I just completed a new bride packet that all of my new brides get. Only those who book with me get to see that, but they are beautiful.

Megan and Celeste have been hard at work as well. As you see from the post below, Celeste is specializing in families as part of the MBK team. Megan is also gearing up for some big announcements, but those will come in January as well. They have all been hard at work.

I finish shooting after this weekend until after Christmas. I am thrilled to be able to focus on completing some of these big projects over the next couple of weeks.

ANONYMOUS, I HOPE THAT HELPS. BE PATIENT, AND STAY TUNED!

I can't do a post without a picture, so here is a fun one. I took this of my mom and dad this week while I was home for Thanksgiving. It is going to be part of a Christmas gift for them. I love the feel of it. They are the best parents in the entire world, and without knowing them it is hard to express how symbolic this is of their life. I cannot wait to see it printed, framed, and hanging on their wall.



Let me know what you think...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just got goosebumps. That picture is fantastic. They are going to LOVE it!

This is from a fellow country girl who knows. ;) Isn't photography awesome! Giving this kind of gift is what it is all about. Props girl!

Celeste Russell said...

Oh My Gosh Kellee, I got goose bumps when I saw this picture. They are going to love this! WOW!

Vanessa said...

Touching! What a beautiful gift! I too am excited to see what you have up your sleeve heee.

Oh I know you are crazy busy...but I miss hearing from you. :)

Tiffany said...

Love that shot!! GORGEOUS!!
Can't wait to see the changes coming~

Courtney Beck said...

I love this picture!!! It is beautiful.

Jessica B Photography said...

I love the feel of this picture. What an excellent gift!

Looking forward to all your big plans!

Jessica B Photography said...

I love the feel of this picture. What an excellent gift!

Looking forward to all your big plans!

Shine said...

totally breathtaking!

Mindy Moriarty said...

Kellee this is beautiful. Your mom and dad will love this. It totally captures their personality. LOVE IT!!!!!