kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Ester and Scott's Wedding

Last Saturday I shot a really fun wedding for Ester and Scott. She was such a beautiful bride, and their pictures (engagement, bridal, and wedding) are some of my favorite from the year. It was one of the coldest December days, but we had a blast with these two. Thanks Shellee and Celeste for shooting with me!

SLIDE SHOW






















Let me know what you think!

8 comments:

Leslie said...

Holy Cow. I'm cold just looking at these pictures. BRRRRRRR. Well I love this wedding- I jock the brides style.. The My Jones soda, the dress.. everything! I love these photos Kellee, although the very first picture has to be my favorite. You always capture the best moments! Great job!

Letti said...

You are right they make a gorgeous couple. YOur pictures are amazing once again. I sure do love their color theme. Keep up the great work, Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

They are all so beautiful! Great job! I love the Jones' bottles too. What a creative idea. Great work!

Tiffany said...

Kellee~
these are great!!
Have a Happy New year!!

Anonymous said...

They are great Kellee. I love the cake too!

Mom and Camera said...

Last Saturday, we drove past the Logan Temple on our way to a family sledding party. It was 19 degrees outside with an icy cold wind. As we drove by, I noticed a bride and groom with their photographer outside the temple taking pictures. I felt a little bad for the photographer out there in the cold. It might not have been you, but just wanted to let you know that I think you have some beautiful images for such a COLD winter day. The snow is beautiful.

hannah said...

These are great pictures! Their sessions were some of my favorites, too. And I really love the colors they chose--the blue and green just pop and look really cool!

Lacey Jo said...

I love how mod this wedding is. Their cake is terrific! And I've never seen a dress like that before. Pretty!