kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Tuesday, December 2, 2008

TAIYA'S HEAD SHOTS

What a cute girl. Remember Taiya? She was a past bride, almost married a year (WOW)! She is the girl that does those amazing up-do's. She needed a head shot, so we took some cute pictures of her. She is absolutly flawless! Seriously, try to find a flaw - good luck!

Don't forget to call her if you need an up-do or anything else. She is at Phiva Salon and Spa...












this one is my favorite, but

Let me know what you think...

7 comments:

Britney said...

Beautiful, the last one is my fav as well!

Celeste Russell said...

She truly is Beautiful!! Love her eyes on the second shot!

Shine said...

um ....can you say drop dead gorgeous??? I love the last one too.....way fun:)

Unknown said...

she is soo beautiful, I want her hair! oh and her EYES!!

Vanessa said...

mmmm...these are SUPER!!! And she is gorgeous! I love everything about them. The lighting is KILLER...spill it girl haha!

hannah said...

she is super-cute. i love her hair and eyes! :)

Blakely said...

Hi Kellee, I am so glad that you did that little pop quiz a while ago on Taiya. I ended up getting my hair done by her a few weeks ago. She is a really, really good hairstylist! Great head shots of her! You are such a good photographer!
Brittany