kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Monday, December 1, 2008

Shelly and Trevor's candid's

A while ago I went to Provo and did some engagements. My friend Karen met me up there and she shot this engagement with me... These are a few of my favorites that Karen took. SHE IS AWESOME!!!















4 comments:

Celeste Russell said...

Karen
Love the second black and white. What a fun location you guys found! We should all do lunch again! (Wendy's?)
And of course her shoes are HOT!

Vanessa said...

NIce Work Karen!!! I love all the personality!! TOOO CUTE!

Shine said...

Thanks for posting those Kellee! They turned out cute! They were a way fun couple to shoot:)

Trevor James said...

Hey I'm making a website for Shelley and I. If you go to it you can see a cool album of these pix. Love 'em, and this does them justice!

http://TrevorAndShelley.com/weddinginfo.html