kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Monday, December 1, 2008

Rachelle and Cameron's Wedding

I had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving with my parents at their home in Idaho. My mom and I were able to accomplish some major Christmas projects that were so much fun! I ate too much, and had so much fun. I am glad to be back in my office to get caught all of the way up so that I can have a quiet and peaceful Christmas!

I did this wedding a few weeks ago and these two were SOOOO in love. We had so much fun with them and I love their images...

SLIDESHOW





















Let me know what you think.

5 comments:

Celeste Russell said...

It is so exciting to see the finished product. I watch you work your magic through the day and Love to see the end result. Oh and LOVE the shoes! Beautiful Work!

Kellee Smith said...

Celeste, you were so much fun to shoot with. Your pictures of this wedding are insane! LOVE THEM! See you soon!

Unknown said...

these are so cute!! I love them all!

Summer said...

Kellee LOVE these! Love seeing your ideas for the SLC temple! Hope you dont mind if I try some these shots!!! Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog! You have no idea how much that meant to me:)

Leslie said...

Ohhhh snap! She has killer eyes! My favorite is #4. Love the warmth and the sun flare.