kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Friday, January 4, 2008

Ali & Andrew's Engagements

Ok, can I say cute as a button!!! These two were so much fun to work with. They were a referral from Taiya and Cameron (or as I call them Ken and Barbie). Ali is so incredibly petite and Andrew has a broad 6-4 frame. These two were a challenge to pose with our wet snow we didn't do much on the ground, and with their height difference "HELLO" - they put me to the task. HOWEVER, I love the way these pictures turned out.

To see a SLIDE SHOW of their event click HERE!!!

Keep posted because things are going to start coming fast! I have all of my December weddings that will be posted soon as well as some family sessions and more engagements. Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Amy Johnson said...

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! It was like Christmas all over again to finally see some new posts! :) I've been going crazy! And I was stoked to hear how much new stuff will soon be coming! Again, you are amazingly talented! My favorite pic is the one with her hand around his neck (close up) and you focus in on her ring. It's beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

What a fun and gorgeous couple. All of these shots are amazing! :o)

Amanda said...

Great pictures Kellee! I am so excited to get to work with these two:), although you have now put a lot of pressure on me with how awesome these pictures turned out! Thanks so much for the referral and it was so fun to see their engagements!

Erin said...

These look great. They look like a really fun couple.

meg reeder said...

Hey Kellee! These pictures are beautiful! You did a great job posing!