kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Monday, January 14, 2008

Sarah and Ryan

This weekend I got to meet with Sarah and Ryan to do their engagements. We had so much fun. These two are so easy to be around and it was like I was hanging out with old friends. I think that Sarah has such a killer serious look. I am a sucker or the serious pictures, and they were so good. Ryan on the other hand is way to happy to be too serious. Even in his serious faces he had a little bit of a grin. I LOVE IT! Anyway, I am so excited for Sarah's upcoming bridals, as well as their wedding in March.

To see a SLIDE SHOW of their event click HERE!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

meg reeder said...

Kellee, these pictures are beautiful! They look like such a fun couple. You did awesome at capturing their personalities. By the way, who does your editing? Hot dang!!!!

meg reeder said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy Johnson said...

They are beautiful as always! I love the different things you do with rings! What a fun way to show them off! I wish I would have gotten a cool picture of my ring!

Kristin said...

Kellee!! I love these photos of Sarah and Ryan! You did great as usual. I love the far-away shots, and that aqua wall (from the slide show) and the field...so cool!

Kellee Smith said...

Thanks guys! It is funny you say that about the ring... I had a bit of a nightmare when I was taking these ring shots! But, they did turn out beautiful!