kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Monday, January 28, 2008

YEA, THE BRIDAL FAIR...

Oh my GOSH!!! Did we ever have a GREAT time... I can not believe how many fun and beautiful brides I met with. Bridal fairs are something that our company looks forward to each year and it is so exhilarating to get out there and meet with so many people. Megan talked so much all day long that when she came into work this morning she had lost her voice (Poor girl...).

We had a really fun contest and a great response to it from all of you brides. We had over 150 brides participate and will be going through those pictures and will be selecting a winner very shortly, so check back in the next couple of days to see if your the big winner! Also, we are going to do the same contest in February at the Wedding Showcase and we are giving away something different and it is a HUGE prize. Something I have never done before - and you will not want to miss it! Everyone who entered our contest received one of these cute bride bags. If you didn't get one don't miss out at the February 23rd Bullen Center Wedding Showcase.

Photobucket

We did a new booth this year and we had so much fun with it. I took a couple of quick snap shots to share with everyone, and I will be sure and take more pictures at our February fair.

Photobucket

Photobucket

These were the cute fliers that we passed out

Photobucket

We printed up some AMAZING albums and if you did not get a chance to look through all of them call me to set up a personal consultation. They are so unique and like nothing you will find here in Cache Valley.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Probably the highlight of this bridal fair for me was the Bridal Guide Magazine. My photo was selected this year for the Magazine and it looks so fantastic. I was so excited and honored!!!!!

Photobucket

If you missed this bridal fair or if you just want a chance to come and see us again be sure and mark your calendar for the upcoming Wedding Showcase

Saturday, February 23
3:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m.
The Bullen Center
43 South Main, Logan

I believe that it is $2 admission, but it is going to be like no other Bridal Fair you have been to. Make a date of it and I hope to see you there...

5 comments:

nikkol said...

Awesome booth, Kellee! Can't say how thrilled I am to have you at The Wedding Showcase!!! People can go to "we fell in love.com" and get free tickets to the show. You do great work - love the feel of your photos.

nikkol

Shellee Draper said...

Wow Wow and WOW!!! I love this. You are so good at putting these things together. Very impressive!!!!

Amanda said...

I love your booth! It turned out so great! I love, love, love your handouts. They are incredible!!

Annie said...

Congrats on your photo being the cover for the guide. What an honor!

aboutimage said...

WOW! What a great booth! And congratulations on the magazine cover! That's exciting :)