kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Friday, January 11, 2008

The Chase Family

Well hello again. It is fun to be making another post. I have had a very busy and productive 2008 so far! I have some great things to share with everyone and so check back to find out what is new with Moments By Kellee in 2008.

I have a friend I have met through Church and she is the cutest lady! She left me a message on my answering machine in December and said that she had a "family picture emergency". I was almost a little bit scared to call her back to find out what that could have been. When I finally got a hold of her this was the emergency, "my whole family is together for Christmas and I have to get a picture taken!" Really she has a daughter that lives out of the country and so it was a rare opportunity to capture a moment in time!

We met one COLD morning! They were such a fun family to work with and it was like watching a dance to see everyone get ready and file in and out of their cars trying to stay warm while taking turns snapping some photo's.

To see a slide show of their event click HERE!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
And my favorite for last!

No comments: