kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Thursday, January 17, 2008

Karen and Tyson, another December wedding...

I am still catching up from a busy December. Karen and Tyson were great fun. If you know much about me, you know I grew up a cowgirl in Wyoming. Tyson wore a great black cowboy hat and it was right up my alley. As you all know I love ANYTHING different! So, it was a lot of fun. Also, one of my new candid shooters Liz joined Megan and I on this shoot and did an awesome job!

To see a SLIDE SHOW of their event click HERE!



(Check back tomorrow for a recap of 2007 and some big announcements for 2008).

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Amy Johnson said...

Love the cowboy hat picture!!!

Kellee Smith said...

thanks Amy!

Amanda said...

These are such great pictures! You are doing so awesome!