kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Friday, January 25, 2008

Becky & Brennon

My last December wedding was Becky and Brennon. I LOVED Becky's dress! It was AMAZING!!! It was a bitter cold day the day that they were married, and they were such troopers to let me drag them all over Temple Square.

To see a SLIDE SHOW of their event click HERE!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That 2nd shot is absolutely stunning. LOVE it!

Kellee Smith said...

I LOVE shooting the Salt Lake Temple and it is always a great experience. Especially in the winter, because it is so uniquely beautiful there any time of year.

Amanda said...

These are such great pictures. It looks like it was a beautiful day. I love the ring shot. It is so unique. Great job, as always!