kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Taiya & Cameron's Wedding

Taiya and Cameron were one of my December weddings. They are such a beautiful couple and they had a wonderful wedding. Everything was done so well and they both had wonderful families. They were all fantastic to work with. These two will be receiving a custom album and I am so excited to work with them over the next few months to finalize and print their album. I will be sure and post it for everyone to see when it is completed.

Here is a SLIDE SHOW of their event!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous wedding shots. I love the 4th photo...so peaceful and romantic. :o)

Amy Johnson said...

They are all beautiful! The last one with the cake...love it!!!

Erin said...

These are great shots. I love all of the lines her dress makes. Very beautiful.