kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Monday, January 14, 2008

Blair and Tiffer's Wedding

I am still trying to get caught up from the Holiday Wedding rush. Blaire and Tiffer were married right after Christmas. I was not able to make it to their wedding, so Megan took over this photo shoot and did a fantastic job.

I have know Blair and her family for several years. She is such a great girl, and as you will soon see she was a BEAUTIFUL bride. She has such an elegant and classy feel to everything that she does. I am always impressed with her and her mother.

Thanks for letting us share this wonderful day with you. Good luck with your exciting future.

To see a slide show of their event click HERE

Photobucket
this is a cute shot of the bride and her mother...

Photobucket
I love this picture. She peeked around the corner before the ceremony started and caught a glance of Tiffer and teared up! Her dad was wiping away her tears.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
How cute are these shoes...

Photobucket

No comments: