kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Any Takers???

I have an awesome deal for anyone out there that is interested. I am going to list this Nikon AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor 17-55mm f/2.8 lens on e-bay. Before I do so, I thought I would post it on here and see if there is anyone locally who is interested in the lens. It is my FAVORITE lens and use it 95% of the time. However, my new D3 is a full frame camera and so I want to get a lens to take advantage of that.

This lens is absolutly perfect for professionals or serious amateurs. It has VERY LITTLE ware and tear and is like new! It is pictured with a clear 77mm NC Glass filter. I put that filter on the same day I bought this lens and it has never been removed. So, the lens is completely protected! This is an $80.00 filter that I am including with the lens.

Additionally, it comes with the box, all paper instructions as well as an unused warranty card. I have only been shooting with it for a little over a year and like I said before it is my LENS OF CHOICE!

If anyone is interested please e-mail me in the next 48 hours - otherwise e-bay here I come!

e-mail kellee@momentsbykellee.com

Price new $1179.95
Asking Price $950.00









6 comments:

Shellee Draper said...

OOOh Kellee how I do love this lens. . . however I already own my own. Somebody will love this though! It's awesomely wide.

Darla said...

This lens is a MUST HAVE. Somebody needs to buy this now. I use mine 90% of the time. There is little reason to take it off my camera.

Amy Johnson said...

Unfortunatly I don't even own a camera (unless you count my canon point and shoot!). I wish I could buy it....not that I would even know what to do with it!

Vanessa said...

I have this lens too! I just got it! (Shoot!) I'm so glad to hear that you love it! What other lens is your favorite?

Amanda said...

I love love love my 17-55. I also use mine about 95% of the time. You are going to miss it! But the D3! Wow! Let me know how it is. I would love a full frame camera.

Rebecca Wolthuis said...

OOOOOH so tempting. I have to ask Ivan about a body though. After I got to shoot some pix with your D3 I felt like mine was a cheap piece of, well you know what I mean. Anyway, let me think on it....when are you listing it on ebay?