kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Friday, August 8, 2008

Mikkal and Ben Sneak Peak of wedding...

I am headed out the door to go to Idaho to a fun wedding today. I wanted to leave you this weekend with a sneak peak of Ben and Mikkals wedding. Megan finished editing it and I got my first look at it last night, and I can not wait for you to see it! I will be back in my office on Monday with more.



Let me know what you think...

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Beautiful Picture! You always have the most gorgeous brides! Have fun on your little getaway!

Kellee Smith said...

Thanks so much Amanda!!!