kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Just for fun...

I did this smok'n shoot with Lindsey at the Preston Night rodeo a few weeks back. HOLY COW was it fun! We met up there and had such a great time taking a few snaps with the fair in the background.

We even slowed down the shutter on the first and last ones. KILLER! Thanks again Lindsey and Ryan!












I think this is my favorite...




Oh, maybe this one...


p.s. thanks Ryan for holding the light for us. You rock man...

Let me know what you think...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. These are SO cool and fun! :o)

megan reeder said...

so I totally wish that I had gone on that shoot now! How fun! she is still as beautiful as ever!

Caesy Jade Smith said...

those are so cute!!this is caesy i am jens soto daughter!!maybe you could check out my blog!!allaboutcaesy.blogspot.com!!you are a great photogragher!!talk to you later!bye.

Haley Warner said...

So fun! Why don't we have any rodeo/carnivals down here in Provo? What's up with that?! You did a great job with the lighting. :)

Tiffany said...

Love this shoot Kellee~ Seriouslsy fun and different!

Tiffany said...

*seriously* Hello I can't spell! :)

Kellee Smith said...

This was such a fun shoot. Thanks so much for all of the great comments!

Rebekah said...

So fun with the ferris wheel in the background! Darling!

Shellee Draper said...

Yea Haw! Ya gotta love some fair shots. I would expect nothing less from the former Lincoln County Rodeo Queen. Hee Hee.