kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Monday, August 11, 2008

Mikkal and Ben's Wedding

Without further adieu.. Mikkal and Ben - oh what a fun couple. Megan and I had a great time with these two.

SLIDE SHOW





















Ok, so all of my past brides know that I love food pictures and I love ring pictures. I got a bit carried away with both at Mikkal's reception. Here is the result!







Please let me know what you think!!!

15 comments:

Chelsea said...

oh gee...i LOVE LOVE the rings & food with the rings picture....you always have the best pictures of rings!!! good work:)

Erin said...

These are awesome. I love the ring shots. You always have the most beautiful brides. Great job.

Kellee Smith said...

Thanks, I seriously have problems with ring shots and food shots!!! I have so much fun with both. Thanks for the comments!

megan reeder said...

this really was a fun/beautiful couple. you should have seen them dancing at their reception, they were so cute!

Shellee Draper said...

Kel, beautiful beautiful wedding! You do have some gorgeous brides! What a great job you did. I love it.

Jennifer said...

wow, these are stunning. what a beautiful bride and groom, gorgeous location and awesome work! Love all the details!

Anonymous said...

Perfection!!

Kellee Smith said...

Thanks so much everyone!!! You are all right, Mikkal and Ben are beautiful and cute and gorgeous!!! Thanks so much for all of your sweet comments!

Tiffany Izatt said...

Ooohhh, wonderful! The rings with the food great mix!

Kellee Smith said...

Thanks Tiffany!

Summer said...

i love these you are so creative! I love looking at your blog!

Vanessa said...

You are becoming one of my FAVORITE'S!!! I love all your pictures and you are so creative! I get so excited when you post new stuff!

It's like Christmas morning...TEE HEE!

Amanda said...

The ring shots Rock! I also love the one of them in the trees! Fantastic as always!

Oakstream Photography said...

They are such a gorgeous couple. Love that 7th shot...it seems so mystified.

The ring shots are great. That's always the most fun part of a wedding...haha...the details!!!!

Kellee Smith said...

Thanks so much for all of the comments. These two are so fun!