kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Monday, August 4, 2008

Michelle's Bridals

I was a busy girl this weekend. I have some really great sessions to share with you over the next few days.

Michelle has an amazing look and I LOVE her dress! I can not wait for her and Kevin's wedding in a few weeks. Here are a few of my favorite shots.

SLIDESHOW


Photographers Choice...














LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.

12 comments:

Shellee Draper said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! I really like this session. You have such fun ring shots. I love the look and new location. Very good.

Anonymous said...

LOVE the 1st two shots so much. Absolutely gorgeous!

kevinmark20 said...

What a beautiful bride. Good thing I get to marry her!!!

Tiffany said...

These are GORGEOUS shots Kellee!!

Amy Johnson said...

She is stunning! I love the dark hair and her beautiful eyes! Great pics! I especially like the one where she is lifting her dress and it show her from behind! Great pic!

megan reeder said...

Kellee this is probably my favorite bridal session you have done so far...I love it! Michelle, you look beautiful! Can't wait to do your wedding!

Chelsea said...

OH MY WORD. I LOVE THESE!!!! I'm so excited for michelle getting married:)

Courtney Beck said...

These are gorgeous!

Jocelin said...

Wow! Your work is breathtaking! I enjoyed peeking around your blog and will continue coming back to be inspired! Thanks for commenting on my blog!!

Jessica Kettle said...

oooh I loooove this shoot! you are amazing. These are all so fun and the bride is so sassy! Great work!

erin kate said...

i absolutely love the first shot! it's gorgeous!

Sara said...

Wow! These pictures are awesome! The bride is of course beautiful, but I especially love the flowers!