kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Thursday, August 21, 2008

Krystal's Bridals

Megan and I went to Sacramento to do an awesome wedding. The day we got in we did Krystal's bridals. Oh she is so flawless. We went to a vineyard and then went to old Sac. We had the best time! Here are a few of my absolute favorites!

SLIDE SHOW
















One of my favorites!




Another Fav...





Let me know what you think.

12 comments:

megan reeder said...

These turned out so beautiful! I love the locations, Krystal is beautiful, everything is just perfect. Let's go visit Sacremento again, what do ya think?

Kellee Smith said...

Oh I agree. That was such a fun trip wasn't it. Krystal and Scott's family were so sweet. I am so excited to get their wedding pictures on here. That window, and that door. Oh, I honestly can't wait!

Kellee Smith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Smith Family said...

Krystal looks stunning in all of these. I love the vineyard pictures, what a cool location. Excellent job!!!!

Erin said...

These are great. I love the vineyard ones.

Vanessa said...

Love them! They are stunning! You got some of the best shots, HOLY COW!!! You never disappoint!

K, the vineyard ones are so beautiful!

Kellee Smith said...

Thanks so much guys. I love the vineyard ones as well. Is it because we live out here in Utah that those are so appealing to all of us? It is so much fun every time I get the chance to shoot in California!

Angela Fielding said...

What dreamy photos! I love the big tree! She is a beautiful bride! Great Job Kellee! Oh and I'm lovin your header!

Brooke said...

these are beautiful love the ppi

Shellee Draper said...

I dig the wall shots. She is so beautiful!

Kellee Smith said...

Why is it that you feel like there is such cool stuff ANYWHERE BUT WHERE YOU LIVE? It is so fun to get out of the valley and shoot once in a while!

Unknown said...

Kellee & Meghan, these pictures are amazing. My new Sister in law is beautiful and you totally captured that. This is Scotts sister Courtney...the unmarried one. :) When I do get married, I'll have to schedule with you. Your pictures are simply the best. Kudos!!