kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Friday, August 22, 2008

New Blog Header

YEA!!! I am in the middle of a BIG redesign here at Moments By Kellee. I have done new bride books, business cards, I am working on a new website with some AMAZING new projects on there, and as you can see from ABOVE a new blog header! Over the next month you will see all of the changes come together. I am so excited and will keep everyone posted as things become live.

The header is a rotating blog header so there are 7 different headers and you will get a different one each time you visit. To see the headers change just hit the refresh button.

Thanks for helping me out on this Madeline.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new look!

Erin said...

Looks fun!

Ashlie said...

Great job. It looks really good!

Smith Family said...

What a cool idea. I love it!! Can't wait to see the other changes in the future.

Tiffany said...

Looks so fantastic!!

Tiffany & Co. said...

Hi Kellee...it's Tiffany Call Averett. I was just checking your blog to look at your photography. It is just amazing! You are very talented! I'll keep checking your blog for new stuff.

Vanessa said...

Love the new look! And can't wait to see the rest!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous new look. :o)

Madeline said...

Thanks, Kellee! With your amazing images to work with, it wasn't tough!

Cascio Photography said...

I am excited to see all of your new changes! I love the new header...RED! I have been trying to talk my hubby into a new logo and re-design myself... we will have to see what comes of it! :)

Kellee Smith said...

Madeline - seriously thank you. I know you are so busy and have a new baby, and you were so fantastic to work with! You are the BEST!