kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Friday, August 1, 2008

Not dead, just busy...

So, I have completely neglected my blog this week. Taking a week off creates a lot of catch up. My good friend Celeste and I spent the day at the zoo together a while ago. Today I was burning her a cd of all of the pictures from the day and I ran across this picture. What a set of eyes on her baby girl! I thought you would enjoy seeing it. I am off to a busy weekend and I will have so much to show you next week.

Later

4 comments:

Shellee Draper said...

Oh wow her eyes do sparkle! Beautiful shot. I have never met Celeste! Fun to see her little girl.

Kellee Smith said...

Are you kidding me? You have never met Celeste? Oh my gosh, well I am taking their family pictures in a few weeks, and will be posting their pictures. And next time you are here you HAVE to meet Celeste!

Kellee Smith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
megan reeder said...

her eyes are crazy! wish I had eyes like that! speaking of Celeste, think she'd want to do my hair?