kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Candis and Lance's Wedding...

Candis was one of my favorite brides to work with. I love her style, and I think she is so beautiful! Here are a few of my favorites from her wedding...



























Let me know what you think...

7 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

lovin the shot of the bride puttin on make up and that dress shot!!!

Megan said...

That last shot is a really fun one!:)

hannah said...

Beautiful pictures, Kellee! I love the dress shot, too. You are so amazing!!! :)

jhjonze said...

I went to high school with Candis, she is beautiful and so are these pictures!

Tonkamom said...

Amazing shots! I love your wedding photography! The shot with the groom with the garter in his mouth is just priceless! haha love it!

Anonymous said...

wow i love that cake!

Casey and Winter Rowland said...

love the dress shot :)