kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Thursday, October 9, 2008

YEA!!!!! Dinner Date Pictures...

Oh my gosh, I have so much to tell you...

Last night and today I did my first DINNER DATE and like I just said OH MY GOSH!!!! We had so much fun and we had an amazing time! I will tell you all about it and there are so many things to come, but for tonight here is a sneak peak of "NOT MINE" but Vanessa with Pic Me Photos pictures from the two photo shoots I did today!

Did I say OH MY GOSH?

Oh and if you are interested here are some of the highlights in a cute SLIDE SHOW. ENJOY










































Let me know what you think of Vanessa's AMAZING pictures...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet! Awesome job! We had so much fun :) Thanks again Kellee and all you guys!

Jessica Kettle said...

wow! Vanessa is a blog friend of mine so it was so fun to see these! She did an amazing job and obviously she had a fantastic teacher as well. Great work- both of you!

Stephanie said...

These are wonderful! I've never heard of a dinner date photo shoot. Sounds like fun! :D

Summer said...

Seriously these are awesome!! Thank You soooooo much Kellee! I love the video! Who's the hot mama with the hat:) HA HA

Ashlie said...

Great job Vanessa! And great mentoring Kellee! Wish I lived closer! ;)

Vanessa said...

OH MY GOSH IS RIGHT!!!

Kellee, I can't tell you enough how AMAZING you are and how much you HELPED me! I can't believe that these are my pictures!!!! I had soo much fun and learned more then I ever imagined!

Thanks again for the BEST DATE EVER!!! haha
~Vanessa

Jill said...

Wow, great job Vanessa. I so want to sign up for a mentoring session. Can't wait to see more!

Jennifer said...

oh wow wow wow these are absolutely stunning, Im speechless!

Rebekah said...

6th one down. Perfect!

Ryan Christensen said...

You killed it... these images are awesome! Great work. How are you liking your new lens?