kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Sunday, October 19, 2008

Premier Productions.

I got to work with Bruce and Sherri Daniels with Premier Productions. They are such great people, and I really love to just "hang out" at the receptions with them... They are always so professional and easy to be around. I forgot to mention them when I did Sarah and Garrett's post, so I wanted to make a quick mention!





And of course it was at this wedding!



Thanks for the good time!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Fun stuff! :D

Bruce Daniels said...

Kellee thanks for the kind words. I just want you to know the feeling is mutual. Not only do you do incredible work but you are the best to work with. I wish all photographers were as professional and fun as you.
Can't wait to team up again.

You're AWESOME!!

Bruce Daniels