kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Engagement Modeling Session!

I am looking for an couple who would like to be part of a modeling session for the evening of October 9th. If you are interested e-mail a snapshot of yourselves to kellee@momentsbykellee.com no later than Monday at 12:00 noon. The session will take between 45 min to an hour and a half and you will receive all first edited high resolution negatives of session for participating.

I am off to Lindsey and Nick's wedding today. I am so excited for all of their festivities! I will be back in the office on Monday. Have a wonderful Fall weekend!



2 comments:

Shellee Draper said...

I'm not a model PROFESSIONALLY or anything but I do have skills. . . Ok, I'll do it. No nudity though. Ok, I'll get naked. Just kidding! How fun! These are some of the most fun sessions for sure.

Kellee Smith said...

Shellee, you make me laugh! I am so excited for the modeling sessions. We are doing an engagement session as well as a formal session. It will be a lot of fun!