kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Monday, October 6, 2008

Sarah and Garrett Wedding...

Oh! I am finally back after a long but very fun weekend. Lyndsey's and Nicks wedding was absolutly beautiful and magical. Lisa, Lyndsey's mother did an amazing job and Megan and I had a really great day.

I enjoyed a fun weekend home with my family and I am geared up for a busy but productive week. I am so excited for my first "dinner date" starting Wednesday night! I am also preparing for the Wedding Showcase coming up this Saturday at the Riter Mansion. If you are planning a wedding don't miss it! It is going to be an intimate bridal fair and all of the best vendors in the valley will be there. I will be doing on sight consultations and I look forward to seeing everyone there!

HERE is Sarah and Garrett's wedding. Sarah and her mom Paige had every detail to the T! It was just amazing... Enjoying!

Cake: Lynette Huchison
Flowers: Andy Saxton
Dress: Bridal Expressions
Reception: USU Alumni House

SLIDE SHOW


























Let me know what you think!

9 comments:

Shellee Draper said...

Oh I love the brown in this wedding. It's WAY me. Ok, I guess it's way her. Whatever. This is a beautiful wedding. I feel like I know this couple!

EXCELLENT WORK!

Vanessa said...

I have been so excited to see the Wedding of this cute couple! And it is everything I had hoped it would be and more! I love the last one...ok I love them all!

Excited to meet you in 2 days! :)

(this might be a duplicate, the first one didn't work)

megan reeder said...

Oh how I love the colors in summer time! Sarah and Garrett were so much fun to work with and what a cute couple! Their whole day was planned out so well, and they had so many friends and family there to support them. Congratulations you two!

Gardiner said...

I love his face in the first picture! HA HA!! They are such a gorgeous couple! This makes me so excited for my wedding! One month from today. Hopefully there is still some green grass!

Summer said...

I loved this cute couples engagements and these wedding pictures are awesome! I love the last one! I am so excited for Wednesday and Thursday I can hardly sleep at night! HA HA!

Unknown said...

so cute! What great pictures! great colors

Kellee Smith said...

Thanks so much for all of the kind words. Shellee, I think you feel that way because you saw my special project with these two. Still top secret, but I am excited to share it on my Dinner Date this week! See you both soon!

mrs. farlanderz said...

wow. I am in awe of your talent, I really love what you do with light - you always seem to catch that supernatural perfect shot where nature embraces the moments of our lives.

mrs. farlanderz said...

wow. I am in awe of your talent, I really love what you do with light - you always seem to catch that supernatural perfect shot where nature embraces the moments of our lives.