kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Wednesday, October 8, 2008

First Dinner Date...

I am soooooo excited to meet my first two dinner date photographers this evening. I have two sets of models coming out tomorrow for a full day of shooting! We are going to have a blast, and I can not wait to report back on how everything went!

This morning I looked over my calender and have a couple of really fun weeks ahead of me. I have my dinner date tonight and tomorrow night and then I have the wedding showcase this weekend, and then next week I head off to Boston with my mom and dad and my older sister Shellee for a week long visit with my baby sister out there. It has been over 15 years since I have traveled with my parents and sisters and it will be so much fun. I love the east coast and I hope we have not missed all of the fall colors. I am so excited to be traveling light (without every piece of camera equipment I own, or with my children...) and can not wait to snap shots of all of the highlights of our trip!

I have spent the past couple of days in my office (finally a few days home) and have been working so hard on albums and announcements. It will be fun to get back out and shoot again tomorrow!

Until then, I wanted to share with you a couple of fun pages from the album that I just finished. There is so much variety in their pictures, and it was so fun to go back and look at these pictures again! Enjoy - until next time...






Stephanie made this picture - She totally pulled the best face!!! Oh I love it!

3 comments:

Eileen said...

I totally love that last pic. Very classic!

michelle said...

Kellee, I totally love the last one as well. I want to order one of these albums so email me when you get a chance, thanks!

Janae said...

Hi Kellee, I met you at the Bountiful Temple last weekend. It was good to talk to you. I really love your work, and am curious to hear how your mentoring goes this weekend! Great pictures!