kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Wedding Showcase Recap...

This morning I spoke with Megan and she gave me an EAR FULL about not posting since last Saturday! Needless to say I have had my hands full!

It was SOOOOOO fun to see all of the vendors, some of whom are my good friends, and talk to all of the brides on Saturday. I absolutly LOVE bridal shows and it is one of the highlights of the year for me. I forget how insane things get after a bridal show, but the past 24 hours have been a whirl wind. I have another busy day today and then I am OFF TO BOSTON TO TAKE A BREAK!!! (And I must admit that right now I really need one!)

I don't want to leave you high and dry while I am gone, so I am taking my laptop and camera with me. I will hopefully have internet and time to show you a bit of my trip along the way.

Also, Megan is going to hold down the fort for me while I am gone and I am preparing a few posts that I have been wanting to post for a while and she will send them out to you every day along the way. So, just because I am gone, does not mean that there will not be good things coming over the next 10 days!!!

For now here is a picture of the Wedding Showcase. It was a challenge to only have a 4X4 space to work with, but it was fun! I was also awarded the People's Choice Award. So thanks to all of you cute brides for the vote!








Thank you Ben Zurcher for the snapshot!

6 comments:

Brooke said...

ahhhh i envy you! I want to do a show bad but...Im kinda scared to be face to face....i babble when Im nervous hahaha!

Michelle Andersen Nydegger said...

Kel! Your stuff looks great! Thanks for always providing inspiration! :0)

Vanessa said...

Looks AWESOME! Love your both! And those are some way cute Gumballs! haha

Cascio Photography said...

Congrats on the people's choice award! You totally deserve it!! :) It was fun to catch up with ya there... your amazing at what you do. Thanks for answering my questions, your input is really appreciated.

Celeste Russell said...

Congrats! Love the booth!

Summer said...

Holy cow I am so behind on your blog!!! I thought you were out of town! I soooo want one of those sugary gumballs right now....Yummy!