kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Sunday, October 19, 2008

It takes a diagram.

My Posting order was mixed up a bit, but here is the answer to the pop quiz. This is how these three are linked...

Taiya is the best hair dresser. She did the up-do's for Ali and Jesika. She is so fantastic and does incredible up-do's! If anyone is interested you can schedule with Taiya at Phiva Salon and Spa.

Phiva Salon and Spa
1635 North 200 East
North Logan, Utah
435-787-9477

2 comments:

megan reeder said...

These girls are all absolutely beautiful. I did not know that Taiya did Allie and Jesika's hair! What an amazing job. She is so talented.

Leslie said...

Oooh they do all have stylin' hair. Now I want to go back and look at their pictures!