kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Culinary Concepts

I love to work with so many of the amazing Cache Valley Vendors, INCLUDING Culinary Concepts. We absolutly do not always appreciate some of the insane talent that we have here in Cache Valley. John Simpson is an award winning fantastic chef. I wish I had a list of all of his awards and accomplishments to rattle off, but you will have to do with "he is fantastic"! And, if anyone knows the list, leave them in the comments!

I did a wedding recently with Culinary Concepts for Claudia and Burk at the Riter Mansion. The detail shots were SOOOO fun because the details were absolutly PERFECT! If you don't believe me, judge for yourself!




























9 comments:

Jessica B Photography said...

Make my mouth water! Wow, some brides really do pick great stuff, all the way down to those little details. Love the second image.

Casey and Winter Rowland said...

I was just skipping around to different blogs and found you. I love these shots you make the food look delicious!

Gardiner said...

WAHOO!!! This is who we have doing our wedding luncheon! It is great to hear how wonderful of a job they do! I can't wait! Hope you are having a great time on your trip, tell your family hi. I'll see you on or before November 6!!! Wedding Day Bliss!

Anonymous said...

I love the color in these!!! Great editing on these shots. Love all the details.

I just worked with them on Friday night at the Riter Mansion & they really DO do an excellent job. They're soo creative!!!!

Stephanie said...

These are amazing shots. Such details! I, along with everyone else..can almost taste the food. :D

hannah said...

Culinary Concepts catered my wedding and they did a fabulous job! :)

Da Bair's said...

Kellee-
I can't wait to see the rest of my pictures, these are SO great! Preparing for the wedding just completely flew by and I'm so grateful that Burke and I have these images as our memories...even down to the SMALLEST detail. I can't thank you enough for everything you did for me. You're just the best!

megan reeder said...

The details of this wedding were absolutely amazing. Claudia did an amazing job picking out her colors and overall style. Loved it!

Amanda said...

Amazing Details Kellee! You are awesome!