kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Monday, October 27, 2008

HOME AGAIN!

Oh my goodness... I made it home and I am just getting back on my feet. So much to do, so little time! Sometimes don't you feel like you need a vacation after the vacation? I am all about that!!!!

I returned home to do a FANTASTIC wedding for Jaimie and Rustin. Oh I am so excited to get some of those pictures to you. Those two had an amazing day! Wednesday I have 2 shoots, one in the morning, and one in the afternoon. Busy, busy, busy.

For now, let me leave you with a couple of shots that my sister Shellee took of me while we were back east. I am typically always the one behind the camera, and it was so fun to have here there to snap shots as well! I have so many amazing shots to share with you! That will have to come another day...



9 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the second one, what a great wall!!

Chellese said...

As a photographer there is so little documentation of yourself. Good that your sister could take some fun pics of you. Hope you had a great vacation.

Vanessa said...

OOO...Love the 2nd one! Very Cool!

Hope to see you tomorrow!

Shellee Draper said...

Don't you love these? I need to pull out my pictures. This was only the first place we went! I'm so excited to go through them!

Stephanie said...

It's a nice change to be in front of the camera every now and then, huh. I love the second one. What a great angle. :D

Brinn said...

Hey Kellee, thanks for your kind comments on my blog. You are unbelievably talented, and I will be definitely following your work! Yay for new photo buddies...

Summer said...

You are a hot mama! Fun to shoot somewhere besides Utah!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh look at you high upon the world! :-) Great shot & I love that wall..way cool!

Shellee Draper said...

AAAhhhh it was so fun huh?