kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Ashley and Evan

These two were married a short time ago in DC but wanted some classic Utah pictures. We had a great time together. They were a wonderful couple and so easy to be around!

SLIDE SHOW



































let me know what you think.

8 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Kellee!! These are soooo fantastic! Amazing Amazing shots!! :)

Angela said...

Beautiful!!! Great job on these! The flare is awesome!

The Valentine Fam said...

Great pictures. I love the ring picture at the end.

Vanessa said...

I am so happy to see some new posts!!! Sun Flare Queen, you did it again! I love the ones in the orchard and the Ballet Shoes are a personal fav! So Cute!

erin kate said...

love those big red barn doors! these are fantastic...especially the pears and rings!

Ali and Andrew Hyde said...

Great Job Kellee! I love the pointe shoes, obviously!

Anonymous said...

LOVE that ring photo! So creative! :o)

SW Portraits said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! However... the ones from the balley shoes down... BREATH TAKING! Dang, you are CREATIVE!!!