kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Friday, September 5, 2008

Off to the races...

BOOKING NOTE!!! I have been getting a lot of calls for late October and November weddings, so I wanted to let everyone know my current availability. I am accepting one more contract in December and am open for bookings in February 2009. If you have any questions feel free to e-mail me at kellee@momentsbykellee.com.

I am so thrilled about the the progress I have been making on so many business fronts, and just had to give you all a quick update. I completed some big projects this week for my upcoming website. It makes me so excited as I see things falling into place!

I have literally been working non stop for what seems like forever (but really only this week!). I have 9 sessions this week by the time the weekend is complete! So fun! I did an amazing wedding tonight for Sarah and Garrett. Their wedding announcement is below. I had a great time and worked with the fabulous Bruce Daniels and his beautiful wife from Premier Productions. Oh we had so much fun together! I am so excited to share some of the photos, but that will come a little later. For now I am off to bed!!!

Tomorrow I am off to Pleasant View to a wedding. I have been looking forward to both of my weddings this weekend for some time and I can not believe that one is already over and then next is only hours away. You would think I was the one getting married...

For now, let me share Sarah and Garrett's wedding announcement. This is one of the announcements in my signature line. This is the 5X5 trifold and one of my favorite announcements. I am also posting Michelle and Kevin's announcement. Theirs was one of my favorite as well! This is one of those things that I NEVER POST, but I think you might enjoy seeing! Announcements are such an important part of the wedding and really one of the first glimpses that your guests have of what to expect at your wedding!

Have a great weekend!
Outside - folded 3 ways!


Inside spread


Registration card


Front


Back






SOOOOO CUTE!

Let me know what you think!

12 comments:

bre said...

Wow! I love them. The second one is SO GORGEOUS! You are so incredibly talented.

megan reeder said...

Wow Kellee...it is so fun to see these! I don't get to see these very often! They are incredible. Can you make one for me? I don't know what for.....

Vanessa said...

WOW!!! You are so Talented!!! Everything you do is such perfection! You never miss a beat.

You are an inspiration! A Breath of Fresh Air!

Kellee Smith said...

Thanks so much guys. Gee Megan, I wonder what I could make one for you for... I just don't know!

Vanessa,
You are so sweet. Thank you so much for your nice comments!

Carin Davis said...

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ashlie said...

Great job! Really love the first one.

Amanda said...

Amazing as always!

Megan said...

I loooove these!!

Jessica B Photography said...

Very nice! I love Sarah & Garrett's. I am glad I found your blog! (No, I am not an old friend or anything, just a complete stranger who stumbled upon your stuff and liked it enough to comment)

Summer said...

In awe again....i seriously look at your blog and want to cry your work is so beautiful! Can't get enough....keep the posts coming!

Angela Fielding said...

oh my gosh! your a designer too!Very elegant!

Kellee Smith said...

Angela you are so cute. I miss you! We need to get together. I love to design, but never ever post my stuff. Who wants their wedding announcement on my blog before they even send it out! Anyway, it is fun to show some of my favorites!