kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Prego Pics of Aimee

So, I am adventuring into new territory here... I have NEVER done anything MATERNITY before! As I announced last week I am specializing in Wedding Photography only. However, I will always do pictures of my family!

So, here is the cute pregnant Aimee. I did the wedding pictures for her and Scott a little over a year ago and now, I can not wait to meet their little baby boy! I was able to visit with Aimee a bit this past Sunday in Rexburg, and she is so pregnant cute. She does not look like she is due in 3 weeks. She is getting to that point in the pregnancy that is challenging and uncomfortable for anyone who goes through it.

Good luck Aimee, and I can't wait to get my hands on little baby SMITH!


Oh my favorite of her. Who has beautiful eyes, and skin like that? Especially when you are pregnant? Not me!






I really think this one is cool too...

Let me know what you think!

3 comments:

Summer said...

I love these ! How do you do it you are awesome! They are incredible! I love how you shoot seriously I look forward to your posts!

Vanessa said...

WOW! These are gorgeous! Love them!

erin kate said...

love, love, love #2!