kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Thursday, September 11, 2008

Maberly and Bill

First of all let me share my happy news today. I called the computer store that is working on my i-mac and it has a bad fan in it and the part has been ordered and hopefully it will be repaired and ready to go tomorrow! Cross your fingers that the fan is the only problem!!!

This was one of the coolest (is that a word?) weddings I did this year. It was so chill and laid back! Maberly did an insane job of her wedding. Every little detail was perfect. The setting was a quaint beautiful farm house (her grandparents estate) in Idaho. They had beautiful ceremony on the front porch and did a backyard dinner! It was amazing! I love it when brides step out of the box and do something different! Enjoy these pictures...

SLIDE SHOW














This is a picture that we were duplicating that was exactly like when her grandparents were married. They stood in that very spot, with the exact fireplace and even the same painting was behind them. So much history surrounded this wedding!



















9 comments:

Jessica B Photography said...

So fun!! Love the groomsmen & the bike!

Jessica Kettle said...

What a fun wedding! The rings in the jars and the second to last shot are genius!

Summer said...

Awesome! I love it! So fun to see a different and unique wedding! Those guys on the bike.....that is an awesome picture! So fun!

Jessie said...

What a great, unique wedding! I love all the details, you captured them so well. Thanks for the comment on my blog :)

Vanessa said...

So GREAT and FUN!! I love the bike, the red, the guys, the house, love it all! I too love when you see something that is so REAL. Thanks for sharing your talent...AMAZING.

Darla said...

You are so creative. Love the mason jar shot and the groomsmen on the bike and...

Emily said...

i loved the rings in the jar! so much fun!

Amanda said...

Great wedding! I love it when couples want to recreate shots from the past. There is just something so special about it. Great job!

Michelle Andersen Nydegger said...

Kel- I absolutely LOVE the mason jars!!! Makes me think of a song by Miranda Lambert! I love your work! Thanks for the inspiration!