kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Friday, September 26, 2008

Rachelle and Cameron

What an adventure. We headed up Logan Canyon to do some fun fall leave pictures. We had a great time, and a small mishap. When we were almost done Cam locked the keys in the car...





The engaged couple handled things very well! Thank you to the Tremonton folks for your kind help! You were life savers!!! I am so excited to be working with these two. Enjoy your pictures!

SLIDE SHOW





















Let me know what you think!

9 comments:

Tiffany Izatt said...

Oooohhhhhh! I LOVE these! How gorgeous, I love the trees, and the colors, just AMAZING

Summer said...

Good heavens you are the posting Queen and the sunflare queen! I can't believe how beautiful these are! The fall leaves are soooooo pretty! Cute couple!

Eileen said...

Love the leaves!!! Love EVERYTHING! Thanks for your comment on my blog. It was a fun surprise. I have been secretly stalking you for a long time. Secrets out. Thanks for always inspiring me.

Anonymous said...

What a cute couple the trees only add to an already great picture.

Anonymous said...

LOVE that last shot SO much! Gorgeous. :o)

Vanessa said...

Oh MY, OH MY!!! These are AMAZING!! The ones in the trees are to die for! Beautiful as usual!! :)

Amanda said...

Oh no! That is terrible! But i absolutely love the shots you got! I love the fall and can't wait for it to cool down a little. I mean come on... it is almost october and still going strong at 85 degrees??!?!

Kellee Smith said...

Thanks so much for all of the comments. Amanda, do not bring a mean winter upon us with your words of blasphemy!!!

Eileen - thanks for the comment as well and so you know stalking is absolutly valued on this blog!!!

Karen - I will totally take posting queen. I am doing my best to post every day and absolutly stay caught up.

Shellee Draper said...

I miss quakeys. This is a great shoot despite the minor automobile setbacks. They just look like really classic and stylish.