kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Thursday, September 11, 2008

By The Way... HEE HEE!

So Megan got one up on me when I was in California doing a wedding and she posted those funny pictures of my in the Hotel Room. Well here is a funny one I just ran upon.

Megan is a Tumbling Coach and this is how she strikes a pose!!! HEE HEE HEE!!!
Photobucket Image Hosting

And this was right after...
Photobucket Image Hosting

Oh funny funny Meg. Enjoy the laughs everyone!

10 comments:

Summer said...

totally bummed cause i cant see the picture! It just says photo bucket image hosting..Oh well maybe it will show up later!

Candyce said...

GEEZ little miss sexy! I wish I could do that.

megan reeder said...

kellee, kellee, kellee.....all I have to see is...I know where you live.

Jessica B Photography said...

So, if you ever land a Vegas wedding, I would totally love to be your second shooter (you know, if Megan doesn't mind...)

Kellee Smith said...

Megan, I am having regrets about posting this picture. I am afraid I may have started something here. Now, don't declare war on me here! Be NICE!

Kellee Smith said...

Does "hat lady" mean anything to you? I still have some tricks up my sleeve!

Amanda said...

That is great! I love it! Megan don't worry. You look great!

Kellee Smith said...

Sorry Jessica but no body does it quite like Megan...

Ryan Christensen said...

Nice... Megan, that's what you get for letting Kellee get her camera on you. haha

Anonymous said...

Holy flexible!! :o) I'm envious.