kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Tuesday, September 30, 2008

KaraLee and Dixon

Can I say Blond Bomb Shell? Oh my gosh - she is so beautiful!!! I had a great time with KaraLee and Dixon and Bell (their dog)! Again, we went up Logan Canyon and it was so fun to shoot these two!

SLIDE SHOW






OK all you Photog's out there. POP QUIZ! What is different about this lens flare picture? Leave me a comment if you know...


This is cute cute cute Bell. She was so sweet!!!







FAVORITE SHOT!











Let me know what you think!

10 comments:

Jessica Kettle said...

I am guessing you used a flash? Love the pics! The lighting in the tree pics are gorgeous. I love that they are already turning up there!

Bodie said...

Looks like that sunflare photo your flash fired, unlike your other sunflare photos that don't have the flash in them...

Vanessa said...

Bombshell is right! Your fav shoot is mine too! Beautiful! And as to your question...I wil be adding that to the LONG list of question I have for you ha ha

Mickey Family said...

GORGEOUS! Can you get more pretty lighting? Very handsome couple also!

Tiffany said...

Fantastic shots Kellee!!

megan reeder said...

She is soo gorgeous. Great job with the pics Kellee. Love the dog too! :)

Summer said...

ummmm......not sure whats different but I have sun flare issues!!! So i'll be driving you crazy with sun flare questions!!! Love the shots!

Anonymous said...

WHOA...HOTTIE!!!!!!! ;-)

Angie Penrose said...

Hey Kellee~ You are SO good at what you do! Love these shots and all that gorgeous fall color!

Shellee Draper said...

So beautiful. I love the fall colors. I'm jealous.