kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Thursday, September 11, 2008

I am so excited to present...

THE TIME HAS COME...

I have been considering doing a mentoring session for quite some time now. I have had so many inquiries lately that I decided to go ahead and just do it! I have worked really hard on a really fun couple of days together where I believe you will learn everything you need to start and run a successful photography business. I am opening this up to the FIRST TWO people who are interested.

It will start with Dinner on October 8th and be a full day clinic on the 9th. I absolutly love to teach people and am so excited at the opportunity to help other photographers succeed.

***As denoted below, only photographers at least 2 hours away from Cache Valley area are invited to participate!

To sign up, or for any questions please e-mail me at kellee@momentsbykellee.com

Let's go on a "date"!

2 comments:

Jessica Kettle said...

why why WHYYYYY don't I live just a half hour farther away. WHYYYYYY????????! dangit. I have been totally scouting out something like this for months.
Since I don't meet the distance requirement, do you recommend any other workshops? I am completely self taught, and lately I feel like I have gone about as far as I can go without SOME kind of instruction. I have been thinking about the class from THE IMAGE IS FOUND. any pointers?

Summer said...

It's about time! People need to be learning from the best! I can't wait to pick your brain !! This is such a good idea! Once again you rock!